- Prexxer is a simple program to combine parts of a set of images (one
- with a general body shape, another with hair styles, etc.) into one
- single character, kind of like a dress-up program. This is useful to
- combine sprites made by artists and create your own character, eg. for
- videogames. The result can of course be exported to PNG.
- The first version uses the
- "[Pixel People](http://opengameart.org/content/pixel-people)" sprites
- by TokyoGeisha. Maybe one day I'll modify it so you can load your own
- set of sprites.
- The name is a portmanteau of "pixel" and "dresser", and is a small
- experiment in [Elm](http://elm-lang.org/).
- Using online
- Just visit the URL below:
- Again, note that by now you can only use the "Pixel People" sprites,
- but it should not be a lot of work to add other sprites.
- To develop, you can open a terminal and type:
- npm run dev
- You will then have the development version in http://localhost:3333 .